CLAY MASKS - Benefits of using it
When it comes to skin care, using clay is about as true to nature you can get. With a slightly grainy texture for exfoliation and nutrients to nourish the skin, clay makes a great ingredient for skin care. Face masks can help absorb excess oils, open clogged pores, and reduce inflammation and can be a fun way to give yourself a relaxed spa feeling in your own home.
Perhaps most importantly, clay is famous for its ability to draw dirt, oils and toxins out of the skin, resulting in deeply cleansed and softened skin.
Clays masks have inumerous benefits to the skin such as:
- Has the hability to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores with gentle exfoliation;
- Have strong absorbent power and effectively adhere to the skin. Can also absorb the skin’s secretions,
- Have antibacterial properties;
- And the best one.....After you’ve applied clay to the skin, it is effectively in a ‘hyper-porous’ state, which means that cosmetic ingredients can be easily absorbed into the skin and reach the deepest layers of the epidermis
Our Carolina Mask, with clay base, has the ability to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores with gentle exfoliation & slightly gritty texture.
Combines mineral rich detoxifying clays, with natural plant actives and activated charcoal to deeply cleanse, detoxify and purify skin. It is suitable for most skin types including combination and acne-prone skin.⠀⠀
With formulation that helps reduce tired-looking skin from the effects of pollution and daily stress. Your skin will felt soft and luxurious.
HOW TO USE THE MASK?
- Apply all over your face avoiding contact with eyes
- You should never let a clay mask dry fully in your face
- When you start to see it drying (which usually means it gets lighter in color), it's time to wash
- The clay is then removed by using a non-abrasive towel with lukewarm water and carefully wipe the mask from your face.
Follow with Amália Intensive Facial Oil to moisturize skin and best results :)