We all know that our skin is the first line of defense against the outside world.
But did you know that this protective barrier also has a protective barrier of its own? That’s right, it’s your skin’s natural moisture barrier, which is an important part in keeping you—and your skin—healthy.
But sometimes this barrier becomes vulnerable from things like:
- Using harsh products,
- Subjecting it to not-so-friendly environmental conditions
- The sun
- Smoking and alcohol
- Lack of sleep/rest
- Repetitive facial expression
This can leave your skin dry, devitalized, dehydrated and feeling irritated. Your skin is made up of three layers:
- Epidermis, the outermost layer and the part that gives us our skin tone, protects us from the environment, and is where we slather on products to help keep us looking beautiful. This is also where the skin’s moisture barrier resides and the part of your skin we’ll be focusing on.
- Below the epidermis is the dermis which contains hair follicles, sweat glands and connective tissue.
- The lowest layer is the hypodermis, which is where our cushiony subcutaneous fat is found.
The good news is plant oils are like food for your skin. They contain nourishing molecules your skin needs to be healthy and beautiful. Unlike many other ingredients, your skin can actually metabolize the fatty acids and nutrients in your face oil, which usually penetrates the upper layer of the skin, supplying nutrients and forming a thin, protective barrier.
Whether you are concerned with dryness, fine lines, acne, scars etc., using a well-formulated face oil can provide: fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9, phytosterols, squalane, etc.), antioxidants, vitamins (e.g., vitamins A, D, E, K) anti-inflammatory and healing benefits, skin protection and skin repair, etc. It also helps to keep your skin moisturized.
Our Amália Oil, contains the good fats that replenish your skin’s natural moisture barrier: omega fatty acids, natural retinol, fermented ingredients. These multi-lipids support skin, returning radiance, softness and a healthy-looking glow—and since it there are no heavy, occlusive oils, it won’t weigh your skin down or leave you feeling like a greasy mess.
Golden yellow-orange serum envelops the skin drop by drop with sensual & sophisticated scent of Bergamot and Red Mandarin.
PARABÉNS Catarina this is marvelous Amalia is good and rich fresh smell nice .
Lovely package came on Monday.
Thank you for making my skin nicer .
All the best for your business .
I want to go see you with your mother soon .
Have something to show you .🤗